Superintendent Mine Planning jobs
Sort by: relevance -
- Excellent record keeping, planning, project and time management skills.
- Reporting to the RMSL Superintendent, the purpose of this role is provide best practice…
- Reporting to our Reliability and Planning Superintendent, your primary responsibility will be to provide maintenance planning support to our sites by designing…
- Reporting to the Mining Equipment Maintenance Superintendent, your duties will include:
- You will be working at the closely located ‘Mount Whaleback’ mine site,…
- Monitoring and analysis of maintenance performance metrics, planning and execution of activities to close performance gaps is all in a day’s work.
First Quantum Minerals Ltd.
- A minimum 5 years relevant planning experience.
- Strong organisational skills in planning, scheduling and budgeting.
- The areas we cover include:
- 2-7 years relevant mine planning experience.
- Maintain Mine Planning Procedures and do annual reviews;
- Reporting into the Mine Engineering Superintendent the…
u&u Recruitment Partners
- Provide direction and support to a large team for mine planning, development, longwall moves, and maintenance.
- Lead the industry in this role.
- Reporting to the Superintendent Fixed Plant Maintenance, you will be:
- We’ve developed some of the world’s largest and best quality mines and operations, and our…
- Considerable experience in mine planning.
- The Roy Hill mine is the largest single-pit iron ore mine in Australia and has an initial mine life of 17 years, with…
- Daily routines assigned by the Prestrip Superintendent.
- Reporting to the Prestrip Superintendent, your duties will include:
- Come and be a part of this success.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.