Superior Food Group jobs
- Discounted food and gym membership.
- Join Australia’s growing leading hospitality group.
- Sound knowledge of food & beverage operations: cocktail mixing, beer and…
- You will need a current Responsible Service of Alcohol certification, or the ability to aquire and some experience in food preparation/service would also be…
- Personal development opportunities within a dynamic hospitality group.
- EARL has a reputation as Melbourne's premium sandwich, salad and coffee group.
- The purpose of the role is to identify, pursue and grow sales in a specific territory supported by a documented business plan and target account list.
- Excellent communication skills with superior customer service skills.
- Chartwell’s (part of the world's biggest contract catering company, Compass Group…
- Access to Go Hilton, our Team Member Travel Program offering heavily discounted room rates and up to 50% off food and beverage at participating hotel outlets…
- Mounties Group is Australia’s leading group of registered clubs including the iconic Mounties and Harbord Diggers.
- Lead a dynamic team in a high-volume bar.
- Excellent knowledge in food & beverage operations and associated industry legislation.
- Full Time Restaurant Manager - Oaks Broome.
- Sheraton Grand Mirage Port Douglas is proudly part of the Marriott International group.
- A strong leader who has a passion for food and beverage and enjoys…
- Excellent food and wine knowledge.
- Liaising with Client Services Team Leader and Head Waiter regarding food and beverage requirements for meetings and functions…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.