Support Link IT jobs in Brisbane QLD
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Brisbane QLD (undo)
- While some exposure to working in a professional/corporate environment is preferred, it isn't essential.
- Working closely with key stakeholders in the business…
- Providing first line of IT support.
- To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below.
- Setting up and Troubleshooting Printers.
- Support the mailroom and switchboard services as required.
- Support with customer feedback in regards to any workplace improvements and changes.
$55,000 - $70,000 a year
- If this sounds like you then apply now by clicking on the link below.
- It is part time and successful applicants will be required to work across weekday and…
- Please apply by following the links and sending in your resume only.
- We offer a number of benefits to support you with your commitments outside of work…
- To apply for this role please follow the link to our careers page.
- We support a flexible workplace and offer our employees a number of great benefits, including…
- If you do not have IT experience, a genuine interest and commitment to learning about IT and becoming a leading IT and technology lawyer.
$21.29 - $23.97 an hour
- To be considered for this role it is essential that you hold:
- South Brisbane || QLD || Australia (AU) || Non-Clinical Support ||.
- Support the Grant and Finance Coordinator (Province) in undertaking financial administration as requested.
- Ensure the prompt repair and regular maintenance of…
$44 - $46 an hour
- Providing phone support to customers.
- IT experience an advantage but not essential.
- To apply, please click on the link below.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.