Support Procurement $153,400 jobs in Melbourne VIC
- Build executive client relationships and support business development activities, identify opportunities for expansion of work.
- Full work rights for Australia.
- Tertiary qualifications in procurement, business, commerce or engineering.
- Contractual and supplier relationship management support of direct category preferred…
- Developing and promote initiatives to support and enhance the company values across the project;
- Champion initiatives across the programs through partnering…
$179,000 - $180,000 a year
- Experience within procurement and assessment of tenders will be highly regarded as will your knowledge of governance.
- Driving the procurement of services and works required to deliver the project.
- Developing the clients brief, delivery strategy and leading the design management…
- The role is heavily focused on upstream procurement activities, including contracting processes, requisition to purchase order processes and vendor master…
- IT and technology contracts including technology procurement and project agreements, SaaS agreements, software licensing and support agreements and technology…
- As needed, you also will support the delivery of other engagements across Enterprise Management Consulting, in areas such as strategy development, performance…
- Ability to oversee, counsel, guide, train and support other members of the legal team, and manage external legal support.
- Execute on leadership responsibilities to support the transformation of the organisation.
- Work with the Head of Research Solutions, Regional Sales Managers,…
Be the first to see new Support Procurement $153,400 jobs in Melbourne VIC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.