Support Production Manager jobs in Victoria
You refined by:
- This rotational program is designed to provide structured support to graduates while they develop leadership skills and an understanding of various production…
- Reporting to the Production Manager, the successful candidate will cover for the incumbent OH&S Coordinator while she is on maternity leave.
$70,000 - $110,000 a year
- The Marketing, Communications and Development Manager is responsible for:
- Developing strategies to support operations and direction of the college’s community.
- Working closely with production staff and your manager to ensure business objectives are met to the highest quality and standards.
- Work with Support teams in times of recovery of production and/or implementation issues.
- Approval and management of deployment activities into production, eg.…
We have removed 4 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.