Support Production Manager jobs in Victoria
$160,000 - $170,000 a year
- Full lifecycle (design to development to testing to support).
- As part of their innovation, they are kicking off some major projects onto the Cloud (AWS) and as…
- To support Production Service Initiative to migrate end of life Citrix environment.
- Facilitation of meetings with internal and external stakeholders,…
- Full life-cycle (design to development to testing to support).
- Our client a leading organization has engaged Adaps to source for Development/Engineering Manager…
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by line manager and assignment manager to meet reasonable operational and/or other requirements…
- Experience in production support / BAU optimisation.
- Track delivery outcomes against key performance indicators and provide reporting to the Development…
- Be willing to do production support.
- Track delivery outcomes against key performance indicators and provide reporting to the Development Technical Lead or…
- Including all the relevant groups in the IT Production Services team.
- A level of technical expertise in the support and management of Contact Centre and…
- Validating non-functional requirements post deployment by monitoring production systems and comparing them to in flight development activities.
- Provide specialist Identity IQ technical expertise and advice to support staff.
- Experience with the IIQ Governance module and Lifecycle Manager module.
We have removed 4 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.