Support Service Officer jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
Sydney NSW (undo)
- The Administrative Support Officer provides administrative and support services to facilitate the operation of the team/unit.
- To be successful in this role:
- At Serco, you'll be part of a team of more than 50,000 people delivering essential services on behalf of governments and organisations around the world.
- The Commissioner Support Officer will also be required to use the Court’s case management system to update files and record case outcomes and perform other…
- The role supports the Corporate Recruitment teams within the Recruitment and Employment functional area.
- Temporary full-time appointment for a period up to 9…
- Providing curriculum policy advice and professional support to Public Schools NSW staff and managing projects to support the implementation of Science and…
- They also have a pivotal role in working collaboratively with external child and family support agencies and other government agencies to support students.
Royal Freemasons' Benevolent Institution (RFBI)
- Management and support of mobile devices.
- A strong focus on Microsoft cloud services administration (M365).
- In the more recent times, RFBI has become a leading…
- The Administrative Support Officer provides a range of administrative and support services across the small team at the Office of the Registrar.
- This position supports and assists with compliance monitoring of contractual, performance and reporting obligations for Training Services NSW’s subsidised…
- The role contributes to a high performing team and acts to ensure excellent customer service and continuous service improvement.
- This is a child-related role.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.