Support Tech jobs
You refined by:
Canberra ACT (undo)
$80,000 - $125,000 a year
- They are seeking multiple experienced DevOps/TechOps Engineers who will be responsible for providing expert support to customers, resolve any issues and perform…
- The Project Manager supports projects beginning in the pre-contract sales process and will manage them through closeout.
- 10+ years working in IT.
$75,000 - $120,000 a year
- Grow your patch to further support your progression into management roles.
- There’re no 10 calls before 10 or other mindless KPIs, just a clear development…
- To support our employees we also provide flexible work arrangements.
- Technical knowledge and skills (only required if tech skills will be assessed).
$1,000 - $1,100 a day
- It is desirable if you have experience of Senetas encryption tech.
- The primary purpose for the role is to assist with solution detail design, deployment,…
- Debug problems to provide support for existing clients.
- Once the client has signed the contract, you’ll be his/her main tech communication point.
Foreign & Commonwealth Office
$73,686 a year
- Additionally, they will provide remote support (and if necessary on-site support) to other Posts in the Australia Network.
- IT induction for new staff.
- Generate and/or support new business opportunities.
- Technology master craftsmen using all tools in the arsenal, Solution Planners use their robust delivery…
$101,717 - $114,985 a year
- These include organisation accounts on major cloud providers, continuous delivery systems, reporting systems, version control software and other miscellaneous…
- You will earn a weekly wage and have the support of an MEGT field office to support you throughout your traineeship and be given a student concession card.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.