Support Worker jobs in Adelaide SA
- Illness. Support Workers provide one on one support to individuals.
- Adelaide CBD or Southern Adelaide base.
- Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services…
$30.48 an hour
- Aboriginal Leadership Committee which supports our.
- Organisation committed to support and retention of Aboriginal.
- Will support you to obtain a Certificate IV.
- As a Genius, you provide insightful advice and friendly, hands-on technical support to Apple customers in need.
- Both full-time and part-time jobs are available.
$30.48 - $32.68 an hour
- Provide administrative support with tender applications.
- Provide administration support around marketing activities such.
- Outlined in the position description.
- Care about the community and other workers.
- Our business is to value, nurture and support the people that do our work.
- Work type: Permanent full time.
- Ensure that co-workers are treated respectfully and without any form of discrimination, harassment or victimisation.
- Employment type: 6-month Fixed Term role.
- Strong worker’s compensation technical knowledge.
- Our goal is to help people get their lives back through ongoing support during their return to work journey.
- Collaborate with internal and external technical support experts to deliver evidence based service.
- Facilitate targeted and timely access to required services…
- Knowledge of the relevant worker’s compensation legislation and regulations.
- Provide proactive support to the claims team relating to liability and…
- Provide a range of administrative and support services with an excellent attention to detail.
- You have previous experience of providing high quality…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.