Support Worker jobs in Adelaide SA
- You will strive to provide a high quality service and support to our older clients, living independently in their own homes.
- A little more about the role:
$26.82 - $27.12 an hour
- You will provide high quality crèche/therapeutic support services for young children (6 weeks to school aged) with developmental delays who are clients of the…
- Organisation committed to support and retention of Aboriginal workers.
- Providing non-clinical supports such as referrals and advocacy.
$18,550 a year
- We support customers in a 24/7 environment in their own homes.
- As part of the Accommodation and Respite team you will provide individualised person centred…
- Some domestic support may be required such as cleaning and tidying.
- Social support, respite and shopping may also be a part of your typical day in this role.
- Drake Medox are currently recruiting experienced Disability Support Workers, to support our Female Client Located in Croydon.
- What we require from you:
Alwyndor Aged Care
- A smart phone to access the mobile worker app.
- We take great pride in being able to assist and support our clients with what they need to remain living at home.
- About our client: Our NDIS participant requires support with his short term and medium – long term goals of developing his fine and gross motor skills,…
- Liaise and collaborate with clients, their community and community support agencies such as mental health, housing and other services to support the client to…
- As a Genius, you provide insightful advice and friendly, hands-on technical support to Apple customers in need.
- Both full-time and part-time jobs are available.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.