Support Worker jobs in Adelaide SA
$101,859 - $110,107 a year
- Leading and managing strategic industrial and employee relations functions for the Department and other client groups that support business outcomes and best…
- Experience supporting people with complex support needs.
- High level of knowledge of Autism Spectrum and other disabilities and effective strategies for support.
- Is required to work independently with families and other health and non-health professionals across the acute and community setting, implementing and…
- Debriefing support to EAP Counsellors.
- Clinical Supervision and support to EAP Counsellors.
- The key focus of the role will be to provide proactive supervision…
- Complex national support systems, databases and modelling tools.
- We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples,…
$120,467 a year
- Managing the DCS Research and Evaluation Agenda and leading evaluation of key reform strategy and policy to support evidence based planning and decision making;
- Provide workers compensation advice to stakeholders such as workers, employers and providers.
- Assist the worker and employer with the claim process and provide…
$63,681 - $67,868 a year
- The Allied Health Assistant is responsible to the Senior Social Worker, for the provision of utilising knowledge of welfare and resources and negotiating and…
- Closing Date: 31/12/2020.
- Location: Belair, Woodcroft and McLaren Vale.
- Kalyra Communities (James Brown Memorial Trust) has been established for 127 years!
- Two10degrees helps our partners around the world build brilliant communications solutions for lone worker, vehicle telematics, business travel, asset tracking,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.