Support Worker jobs in Victoria
You refined by:
Frankston VIC (undo)
- The program is staffed by a Team Leader and social support group workers with additional help from invaluable community volunteers.
- Experience in developing and delivering training and support to staff in positive behaviour support.
- This position will also provide coaching, modelling and…
- Our team currently consists of 35 social workers.
- Social Workers at Peninsula Health are responsible for partnering with our clients and their families/carers…
- Regular clinical support and a developed team structure are features of the role.
- Ensure effective and appropriate, clinically informed support and service…
- Care coordinators support people to navigate the service system and services.
- Flexible and Supportive Team Environment.
- Current Victorian Driver's License.
- Essential: Demonstrated skills and good working knowledge of community support services.
- To provide social and emotional assessment, support and intervention…
- Assess the worker's transferable skills and potential through vocational assessment and counselling using motivational interviewing and reviewing appropriate…
Frankston Special Dev School
- Crisis response—Responding to an incident where the health and safety of the school community is at immediate risk—behaviour– including meetings, student…
$29.15 an hour
- TGCA Care, is looking to hire a disability support worker.
- Certificate in disability or community support.
- Someone who is keen to provide all love and support,…
LIFESTYLE CENTRED SERVICES (AUST) Pty Ltd
- We are currently seeking applicants to support a female client based in Frankston.
- The position is to provide support to a female who is in a wheelchair for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.