Support Worker jobs in Victoria
You refined by:
Geelong VIC (undo)
- Provide practical and emotional support.
- Provision of assessment, information and referral, support, emotional support for clients who are socially isolated,…
- You will be guided through a comprehensive 3 day induction, shadow shifts and provided with on the job feedback and support.
- Applications close 5pm 16 December.
- If your name is on or is placed on the list, you will be ineligible to work as a disability support worker with genU.
- GenU is short for Generation You.
- The Team Leader supervises and leads residential support workers in the delivery of a high-quality service to achieve positive client outcomes based on best…
- You will provide support to people with disabilities in areas such as personal care, health and well-being, accessing the local community, learning independent…
- ’ At Mercy Health, we pride ourselves on our values-based culture, and offer a generous range of benefits to support you to maintain a healthy work/life balance…
- You will be guided through a comprehensive 3 day induction, as well as shadow shifts and provided with feedback and support.
- Assist to recruit, induct, develop and support staff working within the facility to ensure that they can meet expectations and support residents.
- Barwon Health Mental Health and Drug & Alcohol Services (BHMDAS) provide intensive assessment, treatment and community support to the Barwon region for people…
- T support for their customers.
- Experience providing Active Directory and Exchange support.
- Experience with video conferencing/IP telephony support.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.