Support Worker jobs in Victoria
You refined by:
Melbourne VIC (undo)
- We are seeking Support Workers to work in Melbourne's East.
- Calvary Community Care support workers make a difference in the community by facilitating positive…
$63,627 - $67,501 a year
- JR110468_Peer Support Worker Group Program and Brief Interventions.pdf.
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Peer Support Worker to join the Brief…
- To provide personal support to clients of the Residential Facilities within a case management framework.
- We are looking for compassionate people who share our…
- We are currently seeking expressions of interest from passionate Support Workers to work in Melbourne's East, South-East and West.
- How To Join The Team.
$64,783 a year
- An exciting temporary Program Support Worker position has arisen within our Ageing and Inclusion team.
- As the Program Support Worker, you will assist with the…
- Provide quality direct support to service users in line with their support needs, the programs they are accessing, and all support plans including the service…
- Develop, implement, monitor and review client support plans (under professional supervision).
- Provide direct support to clients with complex needs, to…
- As a Resident care worker you will provide a support service that enhances residents’ and relatives’ wellbeing in a home like environment.
- Creating external links in the community for ongoing support.
- Part Time, 48 hours per fortnight – Consumer Peer Support.
- Waratah - Moonee Ponds – Inner West.
$69,000 - $79,000 a year
- We are now seeking an Intake, Assessment and Referral Worker to join the Youth Support Services team.
- We now provide specialist support services in Greater…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.