Support Worker jobs in Victoria
- Resilience to work with and support clients who have experienced trauma.
- The Tenancy Worker role supports young people in care placed in semi-independent lead…
Kent Park Primary School
- Provide professional support as part of the Program for Students with Disability.
- Provide professional student support services e.g. therapist, psychological…
$27.95 an hour
- Are you passionate about providing care to the elderly and people with disabilities, and assisting them to maintain their independence?
$75,088 - $85,787 a year
- CASA House works with people of all genders and provides 24 hour services to victim/survivors of sexual assault, including immediate crisis care, counselling,…
- We support all staff to be their authentic selves at work through Whole Self @ Mercy Health - our network group for LGBTIQ staff and allies.
$31.27 - $44.17 an hour
- ’ At Mercy Health, we pride ourselves on our values-based culture, and offer a generous range of benefits to support you to maintain a healthy work/life balance…
- The Team Leader will be responsible for leading and supervising a team of Cradle to Kinder case workers and Family Services workers.
Araluen Primary School
- Prepare basic curriculum support resources.
- An education support class position supports the educational services being provided to students, but must not…
- The Midwifery Nurse Educator will be responsible for the delivery of education and clinical supervision to midwifery staff, develop a training and support…
- Resilience to work with and support clients who have been exposed to trauma;
- Join our friendly & supportive team working with vulnerable children and families.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.