Support Worker jobs in Victoria
You refined by:
- The Midwifery Nurse Educator will be responsible for the delivery of education and clinical supervision to midwifery staff, develop a training and support…
- Management of Caseloads as a lead practitioner or support worker if required.
- Resilience to work with and support clients who have been exposed to trauma.
Mount Ridley P-12 College
- Provides support to teachers and students that is beyond the routine support provided at education support class Level 1, range 1.
- Early Years (Prep – Year 4);
$31.27 - $44.17 an hour
- ’ At Mercy Health, we pride ourselves on our values-based culture, and offer a generous range of benefits to support you to maintain a healthy work/life balance…
- The Team Leader will be responsible for leading and supervising a team of Cradle to Kinder case workers and Family Services workers.
- As a result, we are constantly looking for workers across a range of areas.
- Join a well-established company going through a period of significant growth and…
Glengala Primary School
- Provide administrative support to external service providers as required.
- Research, plan and prepare development programs for support staff.
- Our team is made up of nurses, allied health professionals, disability and aged care support workers, domestic assistants and home and garden maintenance staff.
Apprenticeship Support Australia
- Are you a hard worker, keen to learn and prepared to commit to your apprenticeship long term?
- It’s a great way to gain a nationally recognised qualification…
- We support all staff to be their authentic selves at work through Whole Self @ Mercy Health - our network group for LGBTIQ staff and allies.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.