Support Worker jobs in Victoria
You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
- A passion for help with people.
- Experience in a client service/customer facing role.
- WDEA Works is a regional, not-for-profit employment agency that makes its…
- $34.50 per hour + superannuation + salary packaging benefits.
- Assist participants to live active and fulfilling lives in their community.
- Calvary Community Care support workers make a difference in the community by facilitating positive health and wellbeing options for individuals, their families…
- Carer’s Network are currently expanding our team of dedicated, passionate, and committed in-home care support workers.
- Make a real difference to someone’s life.
- Access to ongoing support and opportunity for career development within the organisation.
- Casual employment opportunities based in Latrobe Valley.
$60,000 a year
- Providing support & understanding of people with a disability.
- Ability to practically support our customer to achieve a variety of identified life skills.
- We work with our clients to understand what is important to them and provide support workers who can then help them achieve their goals.
$30 - $31 an hour
- At Aura Home Care we are passionate about continuing education and development for our employees; we help our support workers with the training that can enhance…
Prestige Inhome Care
$23 - $29 an hour
- We understand that the quality of our services and the outcomes for our clients are only as good as the staff providing this support.
$28.37 - $45.39 an hour
- Guardian Network is a leading In-home care provider in Victoria and Tasmania.
- We have been providing Care with Compassion since 1998 with great success and are…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.