Support Worker jobs in Victoria
- With our ongoing expansion, we are looking for experienced community Support Workers / Lifestyle Assistants who want to be part of an innovative, passionate not…
$27.29 an hour
- Council’s Community Care Services Branch is seeking enthusiastic people to fill part time positions of Community Support Worker – R1858.
- As a Resident care worker you will provide a support service that enhances residents’ and relatives’ wellbeing in a home like environment.
- Gippsland Lakes Community Health, Community Support Worker's Agreement 2018-2021 - Support Worker Band 1 Qualified.
- As a Support Worker, you will deliver a variety of services to customers to support them to live a fulfilling and meaningful life in the community.
$49,676 a year
- You are experienced in referring clients with high needs or complex cases to relevant internal or external agencies or further case management support.
- An Outreach Worker provides flexible, self-directed supports that enhances the skills and opportunities for people with a disability to live as independently as…
- Creating external links in the community for ongoing support.
- Part Time, 48 hours per fortnight – Consumer Peer Support.
- Waratah - Moonee Ponds – Inner West.
- CW11 - Health Care Worker Grade 2.
- Bendigo Health’s Health Care Workers provide assistance and support with person centred care for the consumers at Carshalton…
- The Outreach Program is seeking an Access & Support Worker experienced in working with people who are Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander who are older or with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.