Support Worker jobs in Victoria
$52,493 a year
- What does a youth justice worker do?
- What makes a great youth justice worker?
- A good youth justice worker will have these qualities and attributes:
- Provide quality direct support to service users in line with their support needs, the program they are accessing, and all support plans including the service…
$48,629 a year
- Award & Classification SCHCADS 3 - Worker.
- Our forensic residential programs aim to deliver lifestyle and skills support for clients and support clinical…
- Clerical/Data Entry workers provide general office support that assists in the functioning of a company.
- As our Family Peer Support Worker, you will draw from your own lived experience to offer support either face to face or over the telephone, to families of young…
- The Outreach Program is seeking an Access & Support Worker experienced in working with people who are Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander who are older or with…
- We are looking for an experienced Disability Support Worker to join our team in Bundoora.
- Provide quality direct support to service users in line with their…
$22 an hour
- We are currently recruiting for Community Support Workers and Domestic Assistance Workers who can support members of the local community to remain living safely…
- Psychosocial Recovery Community Support Worker.
- Gathering information to support planning.
- Support the development, implementation and.
- 1 EFT Based at Wodonga.
Chirnside Park VIC
- Position Description – Project Worker (CAIF).
- CAIF Project Worker application via EthicalJobs.
- A Day in the Life of our CAIF Project Worker.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.