Support Worker jobs in Victoria
- Support workers at this level work in group homes, respite, residential facilities and the community providing outreach services and in-service support roles…
- This position reports into the Team Leader, Support and Safety Hub.
- The Salvation Army along with Quantum Support Services lead the Family Violence intake…
- Social Connect Support Workers Part Time 60 hours per fortnight.
- You will provide support to people with disabilities in areas such as personal care, health and…
- As our Family Peer Support Worker, you will draw from your own lived experience to offer support either face to face or over the telephone, to families of young…
$38,849 - $43,058 a year
- Under the supervision of Health Services Manager, the Trainee Allied Health worker is responsible for providing support to ensure effective and efficient…
$63,500 a year
- Award & Classification SCHCADS 3 - Worker.
- Experience developing support plans and goal attainment strategies.
- Division High Risk and Complex Needs.
- Complete risk assessments, safety plans and support plans for students in line with industry best practice.
- Implement programs which develop students' social,…
- Passion for assisting clients with domestic/social and transport support in home.
- Kincare are Australia’s leading provider of "In Home Support" and Well-being…
- Family Violence Intensive Case Management support.
- Family Violence services staff will support women and children to:
- Primary Purpose of the Job.
- We have an opportunity for casual Therapeutic Residential Support Workers to work within the Therapeutic Practice Framework, using the Reach For The Stars Model…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.