$120,000 a year
- Salary $120,000 > $140,000 Dep.
- Work on large cadastral development projects around Sydney.
- Enjoy a variety of field and office work.
- A2 – accredited Certifier – Building Surveyor Grade 2.
- Join a progressive team and provide developers, ratepayers, staff and Council with specific advice on all…
- The council and have a significant impact upon external parties dealing with council.
- Council deems necessary and has provided;
- Team work and quality services.
Nillumbik Shire Council
- Assisting Councils Building Surveyors to achieve Councils statutory obligations.
- Work for a dynamic Council in a supportive and collaborative team.
- Assessing and approving Building Permits issued by Council within agreed time frames.
- MUST be registered with the Victorian Building Authority as a Building…
- Council, client and the community.
- Management or council in the resolution of problems.
- Participating in the preparation of Council development management…
- Administering building legislation and Council policy.
- Ability to issue permits within Council.
- Demonstrated practical experience as a Building Surveyor…
- Demonstrated practical experience as a Building Inspector/ Surveyor.
- Immediate start with a well-respected Council and community.
- What you’ll need to succeed.
- Unique opportunity for a Property Officer within Local Council assisting with Council’s Property Portfolio.
- Communicating effectively with internal and external…
$40 an hour
- Assistant Building Surveyor, Local Council, South/ East, Be a Part of an Experienced Team!
- With the opportunity to assist with building permits, over the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.