System Engineer jobs in Minto NSW
You refined by:
Data Engineer (undo)
- We’re searching for a Data Engineer to leverage key technologies to develop, construct, test and maintain large-scale data processing systems for Kayo.
- What Data Engineer skills do you need.
- Deliver pipelines and implementation of large distributed data storage systems (Kinesis, Spark, Redshift, S3, etc).
$120,000 - $140,000 a year
- Job Responsibilities – Senior Data Engineer.
- Understand business requirements, design and develop ETL solutions – build the processes to move data around…
- Significant exposure to large-scale distributed systems.
- We are seeking an experienced and energetic Data Engineer based in our shiny new offices in Sydney CBD.
- The Hometrack tribe is looking for a Data Engineer to join their Data Engineering team.
- Our core property data systems currently run on MS SQL with SSIS, with…
- We are seeking a Data Engineer to join our team in a permanent role and be responsible for the design, build and run of batch and real-time data pipelines, to…
$140,000 - $170,000 a year
- Data Engineer - $150k to $170k base.
- We're searching for a Data Engineer to leverage key technologies to develop, construct, test and maintain large-scale data…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Efficient code writing (data structures, algorithms, system design).
- Backend systems development, particularly involving data analysis and transformation.
$850 a week
- In-depth knowledge of database systems design and architecture.
- Experience with gathering and reconciling data from multiple systems and/or REST APIs.
- But naturally, if you are a Data Engineer already, then absolutely we'd love to hear from you.
- Even more these days talk about Data Engineering, Machine…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.