System Engineer $120,000 jobs
- Strong understanding of system and application performance characteristics.
- 3+ years of proven operating systems knowledge Linux/Unix.
- You will be asked to apply your experience in DevOps, distributed systems, operations, data migration, and data management to build high quality, automated…
- Mentor and advise the global team on matters of systems engineering and architecture best practices.
- You will work with engineers across the company to build…
- 5+ years or more of demonstrated experience with a focus in areas such as systems, network, and/or application security.
- Throughout the product development lifecycle, the Senior Design Architect Consultant will work collaboratively with the customers’ design team, engineers,…
- 10+ years of experience delivering large scale enterprise-grade architectures.
- Experience working with/for Global Systems Integrators (GSIs) and knowing the…
- Strong background in Linux and Microsoft Windows operating systems, including familiarity with the Linux kernel.
- Responsibilities include direct management of systems development and telecom engineers, process and quality of service improvements, strategic planning,…
- Experience building large scale systems through software.
- Track record of designing and building complex software systems.
- This role combines thought leadership across the globe with cutting code, designing architectures, and helping our customers build system components as they…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.