System Engineer $120,000 jobs
- Those with a background in the following technical areas will be viewed favourably; hydraulics, pump stations and pipelines, water distribution networks,…
- You will be well versed in design and related programming of control systems in various industries, able to connect and work with your multidiscipline team and…
- Working knowledge of controlled documentation and data systems.
- Ability to work in a matrix management system and influence and negotiate collaboratively with…
- Strong understanding of systems engineering principles and lifecycle management.
- 1442187 6C.1L.6A3_Lvl_4_Project_Engineer.pdf (PDF, 129KB).
- Provide technical inputs in the investigation, design and operation of water/wastewater systems.
- At Jacobs, you will work with the most talented professionals…
- In this role, you will perform systems engineering activities to plan, design, develop and verify systems as they relate to System Safety.
$130,000 a year
- As a part of collaborative and deeply passionate team, you'll play a pivotal role in developing, implementing and maintaining their systems.
- Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new…
- You will possess a tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering, significant experience supporting large-scale projects and working knowledge of contemporary…
- Collaborate with other technical stakeholders and provide a senior level of input in working together to develop client-focused solutions (hydraulic design,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.