System Engineer $120,000 jobs
- Experience with wayside signalling system interfaces.
- Good understanding of system engineering process.
- Good understanding of wayside asset protection systems.
- Controller and site support for control system issues.
- Experience with industrial control systems preferably in mining.
- Where you will be working.
- Demonstrated experience with quality system.
- Assist in the implementation of quality assurance and control system.
- What we need from you.
- Understanding of system engineering process.
- Provide Systems Engineering capabilities to give design control and management of complex systems over their life…
- Detailed system design, implementation and coordination of multiple brownfield system upgrades, modifications and new installations e.g.;
- Experience in system or functional safety analysis on a variety of projects within heavy haul rail and iron ore operations.
- What will set you apart?
- Supervise the preparation of feasibility studies, surveys and reports, design layouts, circuit block or system diagrams, specifications, bills of quantities,…
- Administrate high precision GPS systems and engage in improvement projects to integrate multiple data capture systems.
- Job type: Full Time - Permanent.
- The new moving block rail system will significantly enhance mine to port throughput, availability and safety.
- The primary responsibility of the Safety Engineer …
- Technically challenging role supported with advanced systems and an extensive geotechnical community.
- Masters in Geomechanics and experience with geotechnical…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.