System Engineer $120,000 jobs
- The DFS team comprises engineers, technicians, Network engineers and other IT professionals.
- 5 to 10 years' engineering experience in maintenance, or project…
$120,000 a year
- The business know-how to consider system performance, usability, quality, cross-system interdependencies, scalability, and total cost of ownership.
- Proven ability in the design of subsea control system electrical, electronics, communication and software architectures.
- Key skills and experience required:
- Previous experience working in mining or having a mining engineer degree.
- A college or university degree in marketing, business, finance, information systems or…
$110,000 - $140,000 a year
- Analysis, interpretation and evaluation of complex system architecture specifications and diagrams used in the development, configuration and integration of…
- A minimum of 15 years’ experience as a power system engineer.
- Ideally you will be familiar with some or all the following software system systems:
$161,411 a year
- In-depth understanding of power system models including assessment of dynamic behaviour, control system assessments and tuning of parameters;
$120,000 - $129,000 a year
- Comprehensive technical and application knowledge of NOV ReedHycalog product line portfolio, including measurement while drilling systems, rotary steerable…
- Supervise the preparation of feasibility studies, surveys and reports, design layouts, circuit block or system diagrams, specifications, bills of quantities,…
$800 a day
- So if you're into project work and you like to work semi-autonomously and smash through a task list based around automation and Powershell projects then keep…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.