System Engineer $120,000 jobs
- Their end-to-end mobile app and web development take a user-centred design approach to achieve intuitive and effective customer experiences for organisations…
- Experience with Java, Scala and NodeJs build systems.
- As a DevOps engineer you will daily work towards an automated, secure and scalable delivery pipeline; as…
- Experience working with Linux in large distributed systems.
- Experience with orchestration, configuration management, and full-stack monitoring systems is a plus…
- Experience building and maintaining highly available systems ideally with Configuration Management Systems such as Chef or Puppet.
- You will do this through..
Ignite Specialist Recruitment Services
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
The Network IT
$700 - $900 a day
- You'll be working closely with the engineering team ensuring that APIs integrations with customers' existing systems will work smoothly and efficiently.
- DevOps represents a phenomenal change in shaping the IT culture, focusing on rapid IT service delivery through adoption of agile, lean practices in the context…
Northern Beaches NSW
$750 - $850 a day
- Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new…
- You will need to understand the specifics of managing large-scale distributed systems, and also have a keen interest in continuing to learn and grow.
$110,000 - $130,000 a year
- You will contribute to the design, development and running of IAM systems.
- A leading financial institution that is at the forefront of digital innovation.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.