Systems Officer jobs
You refined by:
New South Wales (undo)
- High level of technological innovation and systems.
- We are looking for an experienced and talented professionals to join our team as Senior Development…
- They use SAP in this organisation so experience with a large ERP system is essential.
- Maintains and evaluate records of financial transactions in account books…
$908 - $1,035 a week
- The salary range for this position is $907.50 - $1034.70 plus 25% casual loading per 38 hour week, in accordance with Council’s salary system.
$1,021 - $1,144 a week
- $1021.30 - $1143.90 per 35 hour week, in accordance with Council’s salary system.
- The Administration Officer – Works Delivery will provide effective and…
$68,028 - $79,059 a year
- Operate within library management system (Spydus) to record, track and liaise with customers.
- Permanent, Full – Time Role, 70 hours per fortnight.
- Knowledge of simulator hardware and software systems (e.g.
- Ability to gain Simulator Support Officer Validation on completion of initial training.
- Processes are followed to support system integrity.
- Knowledge of Customer Service and Records Management Systems.
- Manager Resource Recovery & Waste.
$35 - $45 an hour
- Working collaboratively with CWU management and customers, senior Departmental officers, community partners, and other Government organisations to drive better…
$72,887 - $84,707 a year
- Experienced Payroll Officer or Senior Payroll Officer for a medium to large organisation (with considerable experience in end-to-end payroll processes).
Fuji Xerox Document Management Solutions - Austral...
New South Wales
- This role will gain you valuable experience with our new Payroll system (SAP).
- 12 month fixed term contract.
- Close to public transport as well as onsite parking…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.