$27.65 an hour
- Do you have experience using the CLIENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM called PROCURA?
- Managing schedule tasks sent electronically or phoned in by staff within our Client…
$70,010 - $76,074 a year
- PSL5 Security Systems Support Officer.
- The Security Systems Support officer is responsible for supporting the administration, internal audit, technical…
- Building Management Systems, signage and tunnel management via SCADA, and other IT-based control.
- Creation and maintenance of incident logs, production of…
- Using QBCC's computer systems to generate infringement notices for offences.
- Provide assistance and support to the Compliance Officers with their case…
Department of Home Affairs
$55,487 a year
- Border Force Officers are multi-skilled, mobile, agile and responsive.
- Officers may undertake shift work as part of their role.
- Be part of something bigger:
- Working knowledge of the Sabre Rocade system preferred but not essential.
- Jetstar are currently looking for an energetic and experienced Crewing Officer who…
- Use information technology and data management systems in the preparation of reports, submissions, briefing notes and other documentation as required within the…
$29.00 - $33.57 an hour
- The Records Officer is responsible for the day to day administrative functions associated with efficient and reliable records management.
$77,998 - $83,104 a year
- Award - Classification Queensland Local Government Officers Award - Federal Level 4.
- For queries or issues regarding the eRecruit system please phone 1300 465…
- Internal &/or external Quality Systems or food safety auditor.
- Investigate and report on management system failures, particularly with respect to raw materials…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.