Talent Manager jobs
$128 an hour
- Primary purpose of the role.
- Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced 'Project…
New Zealand Government
New South Wales
- Your unique talents and experience will help us deliver exceptional services to our communities in Aotearoa.
- Fixed Term to December 2020.
- Work collaboratively with change managers and change analysts to support key change management practices including change impact assessments, business…
$54 an hour
- Assisting with the coordination and management of several media launches, photo opportunities and interviews with festival spokespeople, ambassadors and talent.
$280 a day
- Pay Range- $280.00 Per day + Superannuaiton.
- Talent International are currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Specislist to join one of our NSW…
- 10+ years demonstrated experience in similar project manager roles.
- Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to…
- Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Commercial Manager provides expert…
- You are able to engage with complex organisations, senior managers, manage system-related reporting, manage multiple projects, including supporting the delivery…
$41.64 an hour
- Pay Rate- $41.64 per hour + superannuation.
- Talent International are currently recruiting for an Internal Review Administration Officer to join a federal…
$374 a day
- Due to extensive growth and new business expansion we are seeking an experienced Technical Project Resource Coordinator to join our dedicated client, based in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.