Tax Law jobs
You refined by:
$69,364 - $89,762 a year
- We offer attractive employment benefits including salary packaging (making part of your salary tax-free), flexible working arrangements, family friendly…
- Possess a thorough working knowledge and the ability to apply employment and industrial law to manage employee relations.
- Private Use of Company Vehicle.
- You will be responsible for providing advice on a wide range of tax matters including capital gains tax; GST; income tax; land tax; payroll tax and stamp duty.
- Working across a preeminent tax litigation partner this Senior Associate role will appeal to tax litigators keen to accelerate their career.
- We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
$50 - $80 an hour
- Provide quality advice on tax compliance risks and tax law policy development.
- O deep understanding of the use of trusts, particularly complex trust structures…
- Management of the preparation and lodgement of BAS, PAYG, FBT and related tax calculations.
- G4S is the world's leading global, integrated security company…
North Sydney NSW
- Experience in income tax advise relating to corporate tax, CGT, companies personal income tax and international tax.
- YOUR YEARS AT MAZARS, YEARS THAT COUNT!
North Sydney NSW
- Undertaking tax research, analysing and interpreting tax legislation.
- Providing high level of tax advice in all areas of taxation.
- Report to the Tax Director.
- **Note this job is located in The Middle East - Not Australia***.
- Proven experience and track record as an HR manager in the hospitality industry.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.