You refined by:
Perth WA (undo)
$110,737 - $122,940 a year
- Salary: $110,737 - $122,940 + superannuation of 15.4% + PBI tax incentives.
- You must have tertiary qualifications in law, commerce or finance and at least 5…
- You will help our clients maximise the use of technology to manage their indirect tax obligations, identifying opportunities to drive efficiencies and manage…
- Up to 5 years’ experience in indirect tax, preferably from a law firm, within a Big 4 or mid-tier accounting firm.
- Skills and attributes for success.
- No prior tax knowledge is necessary.
- Applicants with a complementary double degree in business, commerce or law are encouraged.
- Ideally, you’ll also have.
- Exposure to tax law, governance and other matters dealing with Australian regulatory bodies would be an advantage but is not essential.
- What you need to do now.
$40 - $45 an hour
- End to end payroll in SAP.
- Our client is a leading and well-known organisation and is seeking an experienced temporary Payroll Officer in SAP.
Crisdale Group of Companies
- An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Services & Tax Accountant to join Accounting Practice which in the CBD.
- Knowledge of law, negotiations, accounting or cost engineering gained through education or experience.
- Bechtel is one of the most respected global engineering,…
- DLA Piper is a global law firm with lawyers located in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
$120,000 a year
- Preparation of tax provisions for relevant entities.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
- If so, we are looking for you!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.