Tax Law jobs
- Research and assisting with tax consulting advice (such as tax consolidation, tax treaties, international tax, withholding taxes).
- Like no other law firm, we were born global.
- Baker McKenzie Australia can offer you access to complex, market leading matters working with some of the world's…
Department of Justice - District Court
- Judge Sharp invites expressions of interest from final year law students or recent law graduates interested in commencing on a full-time basis as his Associate.
- Undertake ad hoc tax technical research in relation to the general tax position of the group and identify tax law changes relevant to the group.
- We remain at the forefront of emerging developments in tax law, policy and operation and our advisory team of tax professionals provide workable solutions to…
- Monitoring and leading communications with respect to changing tax laws and its impact for the Company including raising tax awareness with key stakeholders to…
- Salary Packaging (up to $15k tax free).
- Entertainment Packaging (up to $2k tax free).
- We campaign and lobby with our sector to drive law reform and policy…
$27,596 a year
- Ranked in the top 1% worldwide*, our research is recognised as world-class in business and management, applied economics, accounting, law, marketing and tourism…
- We are a proudly independent Australian law firm that works closely with corporations, businesses and governments throughout Australia and internationally.
- We also have an interest in the national tax base including State taxes and how they interact with Commonwealth taxes.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.