You refined by:
- A sound understanding of taxation and issues relating to CGT, FBT,GST, Div 7A, Payroll, Workcover and Superannuation.
Gordon Institute of TAFE
$71,592 a year
- Taxation, financial management and financial accounting.
- The role of the TAFE teacher embraces the continuum of the learning process.
- Expected to be able to:
$30 - $32 an hour
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, entering and filing data including taxation, superannuation and salary sacrifice.
Nerdy Girls Bookkeeping & Administration
Hills District NSW
- And be proactive in prompting the clients to provide documentation in a timely manner ensuring all Australian Taxation Office deadlines are met.
W Herrmann Real Estate Pty Ltd
- Preparation of BAS Statements, Taxation and Superannuation.
- We are an established real estate agency in Rockdale looking for an experienced bookkeeper to join…
- We provide accounting, taxation, audit and financial advisory services to an impressive client base of multi-national and Australian businesses.
Strathfield South NSW
- Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
- Preparation of Financial Accounts and Income Tax Returns for companies, trusts,…
- Knowledge of Australia Taxation Office regulations as they relate to the payment of salaries and wages.
- Must have extensive Payroll experience 300+ employees.
- Familiarisation with Australian payroll and taxation laws and practices.
- We currently have an opportunity for a part time, casual Payroll & HR Co-ordinator.
Be the first to see new Taxation jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.