You refined by:
Adelaide SA (undo)
- Client and Australian Taxation Office (ATO) correspondence.
- Unique opportunity for a Team Assistant to provide client management & administration support for a…
- Experience with the use of accounting packages including Xero, MYOB, QuickBooks, APS, Microsoft Office suite, liaison with the Australian Taxation Office and a…
- Assist in researching and preparing practical written advice clearly and concisely presenting solutions on various taxation issues as directed.
- A sound understanding of taxation and issues relating to CGT, FBT,GST, Div 7A, Payroll, Workcover and Superannuation.
- Working closely with managers and partners to present clients with solutions on business structuring, taxation, lending and transaction support (M&A)…
- They continually ensure that they are up to date with the latest technologies and they offer accounting, taxation, advisory and SMSF services to companies and…
- Manage and assist in delivery of taxation compliance services for the business.
- Deliver business and taxation advisory services to SME’s, family groups and HNW…
- Talent Options is on the hunt for TWO taxation accountants with a minimum of 4 years experience in a public tax practice within Australia for a reputable…
$100,000 - $110,000 a year
- To be considered for this opportunity you will have 6 or more years of experience as an Accountant within an Australian Accounting firm environment in Business…
$95,000 - $120,000 a year
- Leading a small team of Accountants and servicing a growing portfolio of premium business clients you will provide quality accounting, taxation and advisory…
Be the first to see new Taxation jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.