You refined by:
Brisbane QLD (undo)
- Coordinate financial and business compliance, including revenue, expense, capital expenditure, taxation and balance sheet management.
- Contribute to financial and business administration, including revenue, expense, capital expenditure, taxation and balance sheet management.
- Given the guarantee of employment upon completion of study, the Pearl Duncan Teaching Scholarships are deemed by the Australian Taxation Office to be “taxable…
Queensland Treasury Corporation
- Complete appropriate State and Federal taxation compliance and reporting requirements (PAYG tax, payroll tax, FBT, GST and Tax equivalents).
$90,000 - $91,000 a year
- Our large Federal Government client has multiple opportunities available for APS6 Taxation Officers to work directly for the Department in an 18 month Non…
- Sound technical knowledge in Self-Managed Super Funds, superannuation, taxation, investments and insurance.
- Dynamic, innovative and supportive are just some of…
- Advising clients on a broad range of SMSF client matters including taxation & accounting compliance, family office and wealth advisory.
- Our clients include many international and ASX 200 listed companies, leading universities, government and private sector organisation, such as Queensland Health…
- You will provide end-to-end accounting and taxation services for your clients.
- Prepare financial statements and taxation returns, including tax returns for tax…
$80,000 - $110,000 a year
- This firm provides expert advice to their clients in the areas of taxation, wealth management, and financial planning.
- $65K PACKAGE BASED ON SKILLS AND EXP.
Be the first to see new Taxation jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.