You refined by:
Senior Accountant (undo)
- Providing clients with financial security by executing accounting, taxation and GST compliance operations with precision and expertise.
- Working closely with managers and partners to present clients with solutions on business structuring, taxation, lending and transaction support (M&A)…
Bush & Campbell
Wagga Wagga NSW
- Our experts can guide our clients through their day–to-day taxation and accounting needs, turn challenges into opportunities while remaining committed to the…
- Preparation of financial statements and taxation returns for companies, trusts, partnerships and individuals.
- Pathway to Manager in 12 months.
$90,000 a year
- Proficiency in taxation and issues relating to FBT and Div 7a.
- With 30% growth in the last financial year, they are continuing to add to their headcount and are…
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
- CA/CPA Qualification, Tax Experience, Public Practice Experience.
- This Gold coast consulting business specialises in assisting business’s in construction, child…
- My client based in the heart of the CBD has an urgent requirement for an experienced Senior Accountant to join their small, collaborative team.
- You will be a qualified accountant with a minimum of eight year’s demonstrable taxation experience in a public practice managing your own portfolio.
- Top Tier International Firm with a Commitment to Work/Lifestyle Balance.
- Exceptional Salary Package and Endless Career Development Opportunities.
$60,000 - $90,000 a year
- Extensive experience in dealing with taxation structures, Division 7a, CGT, small business concessions, superannuation etc.
- Integrity - We do what we say.
Be the first to see new Taxation jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.