Teacher jobs in Queenscliff VIC
- Health and Community Services require teachers for the following areas:
- As a Casual Teacher, you will be accountable for providing teaching and vocational…
- The teacher, Community Services (Mental Health, Alcohol and Other Drugs, Youth Work and Counselling) provides professional teaching and vocational expertise,…
$72.27 - $78.08 an hour
- Teaching team and build capability in teachers’ digital literacy skills; and their understanding and.
- The VCE Online Course Designer role requires the candidate…
- Range 1 classroom teachers are skilled teachers who operate under general direction within clear guidelines following established work practices and documented…
- Supervising teachers are acceptable for graduates.
- Work in secondary schools on Melbourne's Mornington Peninsula.
- We encourage you to apply today.
- Due to further expansion of our education services, MacKillop Education is seeking a passionate and highly skilled teacher who is committed to the Catholic…
$98,505 - $103,750 a year
- Students, parents, secondary teachers and the community.
- The Manager, Vocational Pathways is accountable for providing leadership, ongoing guidance,.
- Compass package for reporting, wellbeing, attendance and parent-teacher interviews.
- Enthusiastic and professional staff comprising of 69.7 EFT teachers and 23.1…
Chongqing Technology and Business University
$1,259 - $1,764 a month
- Foreign teachers are appointed as language experts at their host universities.
- Access to Foreign teachers’ work office.
- 221 national patents have been granted.
Finnish Early Childhood Education (Lara) Pty Ltd
$35.42 - $37.00 an hour
- Preferable 10 years of overall experience working in childcare centre in the role of educator, room leader and/or early childhood teacher where at least 5 years…
- The kinder has been implementing a bush kinder so ideally looking for a teacher whom would like to continue to implement this for the children.
Grovedale Primary School
- These two programs aim to build the skills and knowledge of all our teachers.
- We are a community of learners where every child is provided with opportunities to…
- Teach English to years 7 to 10.
- Growing school - Career development opportunities.
- Amazing opportunity - Full-time Ongoing.
- Current registration with the VIT.
$369 a day
- Contact details of at least two current, principal class referees (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates).
- CRT rate of up to $369.10.
$369 a day
- We are looking for VIT registered Secondary teachers to introduce to our Geelong Secondary schools, for regular CRT work and short term contracts.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.