Team Member jobs in Liverpool NSW
$70,000 a year
- Travel bookings for the Director and wider team.
- Ability to work both independently, using initiative and self-direction, and as a team member to produce…
- Our awesome team and amazing culture.
- Supporting the team and helping everyone become successful.
- What We’ll Love About You:
- ALWAYS put the customer first.
- Support the Development and Test team members throughout the System Development Life Cycle.
- Perform peer review and sign-off of business and technical SDLC…
- Support other team members or specialists.
- Participate in building effective team work.
- Ability to work within given timeframes and deadlines both at an…
- We are on the lookout for a casual team member to join our Rhodes team!
- Working towards personal and team sales targets and KPI's.
- What's in it for me?
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with client and internal project, finance, legal and operational team members.
- Crete a safe and secure environment for team members, encouraging innovation and creativity.
- Provide leadership and direction to your direct operational leaders…
- At Kordia, we believe every team member has a role to play in the overall success of the business.
- Working as part of a busy and effective team, the Project…
- At Kordia we believe every team member has a role to play in the overall success of the business.
- Providing after hours escalation phone support for assigned…
- Work with the team to hit KPI targets.
- To succeed in this role, you will be a team player who cares intensely about delivering exceptional customer service.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.