Telecommunication Consultant jobs
- Or visit our careers website for further info and progress your career with one of Australia’s leading telecommunications providers.
- Responsibility for designing, implementing and operating contact centers or telecommunication infrastructures within an enterprise environment.
- The role will suit an individual who has sales skills, drive to succeed, thrives in a fast-paced environment and understands VoIP, network and…
- Supporting sales consultants with process & systems.
- Or visit our careers website for further info and progress your career with one of Australia’s leading…
$98,396 - $119,052 a year
- Salary: $98,396 - $119,052.
- Reference: VG/DOT/TS/1458916.
- The Department of Transport brings together all transport modes to design, plan, build and operate…
- In this role, you will contribute to the growth and development of Red’s Hat solutions across our telecommunications (telco) portfolio.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$28 an hour
- Regular contact & post-placement care with your local consultant throughout the duration of your assignment.
- Manage large amounts of inbound calls with a focus…
- Geoplex is a member of The Nova Group, an alliance of companies with a broad range of professional services to assist clients in defining, managing and…
- Significant working experience in managing Wireless telecommunication rollout projects.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in a similar role, leading a team, managing…
- Manage environment and heritage consultants.
- Leading stakeholder engagement across all aspects of telecommunications installation projects, including engagement…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.