Territory Manager jobs in Kingswood NSW
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Account Manager (undo)
- We have a fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager for our Building Solutions (HBS) business in Canberra.
- Understanding of the customer’s business, drivers,…
- As an Account Manager at Travelport, you can thrive in the exciting world of Travel Tech.
- Excellent management skills – capable of being both a sales leader but…
- Manage the digital lead conversion program working collaboratively with the Marketing Manager;
- Identify, prospect and develop new accounts within the designated…
- Growing the territory through sales of the company’s products and services.
- Achieving the territory budget and sales goals in a timely and efficient manner.
- Outstanding organisation and territory management skills.
- The Account Manager will manage relationships with existing Veterinary clinics, while identifying…
- Develop and execute strategic territory plans to achieve metrics.
- This position reports to the Senior Manager, Account Management, APAC.
- This position is based in Sydney and reports into the sales manager for the region.
- He or she will work to develop and execute a territory plan that targets…
- The Account Manager (“AM”) is responsible for growing existing business by nurturing and up-selling Episerver products and services throughout an assigned…
- The Account Manager will manage and sell into an industry agnostic patch of around 200 accounts.
- Profile and query assigned customer base in territory for add…
$75,000 a year
- Ability to operate a large territory.
- Previous experience working as an account manager, ideally within PR or media.
- Meeting set KPI's around financial targets.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.