The Commons $70,000 jobs
- Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP).
- DWS is an Australian owned, ASX listed IT Consultancy…
- Working knowledge of legislation, contract law, common law principles and ethical procedures relating to calling tenders and administration of contracts.
$35 - $36 an hour
- Team Work & Leadership - able to lead and work cooperatively and collaboratively as a group to achieve common objectives;
- In particular, it will lead:
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills and an ability to summarise complex issues for common use.
- Key responsibilities of the role include:
- A strong common sense approach to problem solving and excellent vendor and stakeholder management skills are essential.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- This Local Council have a small team and work closely to achieve common goals and ensure the facilities management department are achieving their potential and…
- Manage escalated tickets, problem tickets and to provide advice, guidance and expert advice on common tickets.
- These roles are 6 month fixed term contracts.
Anton Murray Consulting
$130,000 - $150,000 a year
- Ability to work collaboratively with other business analysts or other teams towards common goal of timely delivery of the project / deliverable.
- The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance.
- A great opportunity exists for a proactive and experienced Business Analyst to join the…
$80 an hour
- You will be a leader of a high functioning team that will work in union to achieve a common aim.
- A fantastic opportunity for a senior health professional based…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.