Traffic Technique jobs
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- Provide efficient & effective delivery of traffic engineering services for the organisation and community.
- This is an initial 3-month contract role, with the…
$50,000 a year
- Resilient Systems: To automate the assessment of high-volume network traffic to identify ‘red flags’ that enable cyber security professionals to better…
- Analyse and evaluate proposals with the appropriate/available traffic engineering techniques, including computer based methods.
- The specialism can be any area of information or communication technology, technique, method, product or application area.
- Want to make a difference?
- The opportunity would challenge you to undertake a range of traffic engineering studies for both private and public clients,.
- What we'll love about you.
- Ensure the websites are constantly using the best search engine optimisation techniques and practices that ensure the sites receive top rankings with major…
Network Rail Consulting
- Working with multiple directorates across TfNSW and their stakeholders to assist the determination of the Operational Readiness Strategy, tools and techniques…
Detention River TAS
$90,269 - $100,483 a year
- Undertake psychological evaluation, assessment and diagnosis of a range of child and adolescent behavioural, emotional, cognitive and social problems using…
- Ability to review and implement traffic management plans.
- Sound understanding of pavement construction, bituminous surfacing and asphalting processes and…
$120,000 a year
- Skilled in the application of methods and techniques for hazard identification,hazard evaluation, risk assessment and control.
- What’s in it for you.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.