You refined by:
Michael Page (undo)
- Varied role with great exposure.
- Facilitate a range of specialist and nationally recognised courses.
- Engage stakeholders to understand learning capabilities and…
- Our client is a premier Australian law firm with offices in Melbourne and Sydney.
- The successful individual will be responsible for:
- As a Technical Trainer you are required but not limited to:
- Great industry leading Australian organisation.
- 1 - 3 years' of experience.
- Experience managing a team of trainers essential.
- Develop the training program across the entire company for franchisees, clinic management and therapists.
- Develop, curate, and deliver technical training in line with roll out of a new enterprise service management platform.
Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs VIC
- Co-ordination of training sessions with the plant personnel and Technical Trainer in areas such as GMP, Allergen Awareness, HACCP Awareness.
- Contracting opportunity - Work with one of Austrlia's leading retailers.
- Our client is based in the retail sector and was first launched in Sydney in 1993.
- Australian supplier of Musical Instruments, Equipment, Audio and Lighting products.
- Your day to day will make you the "go to" person in all matters relating to…
- Develop training materials and prepare trainers.
- Initial 6 month contract with high possibility of extension.
- As this is a business that embraces technology you…
- Formally trained (from a recognised trainer) in Lean Manufacturing / Thinking principles.
- My client is leading manufacturing business in the Western Suburbs of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.