Truck Driver jobs in Holland Park QLD
- Move trucks and trailers off the docks at Capalaba,.
- Loading, unloading and driving rigid trucks between our sites,.
- The primary purpose of this position is to:
Dynamic Staffing Solutions
$26.79 an hour
- Working in a team environment (with a truck jockey and people on site).
- You will be required to drive a 5-Speed Manual, 6 tonne truck on a return run each day.
- You'll be required to skilfully operate the truck and quad dog trailer, high sided 30 tonne load - with 50 cubes in the trailer and 30 cubes on the truck.
- They enjoy driving a modern truck, getting out and about on the road, and interacting with our customers.
- Your new position will involve making multi-drops to…
- If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Au or call us now.
- These positions report to the Land Management Supervisor and will deliver a range of services including, but not limited to:
- Green waste clearing and removal.
Home delivery services
$300 - $500 a day
- - Current Australian driver’s license.
- Australian manual transmission driver's (Preferred).
- Due to an increased demand for fresh home delivered products we are…
$100,000 a year
- MC / HC Driver role - full time, permanent.
- Stable, family owned company with great benefits.
- $100,000 + super + private health.
- Current MC and HC license.
ONEXPRESS COURIERS PTY LTD
$23 - $27 an hour
- Onexpress couriers are *looking for a reliable/ long term driver with HR open licence to operate our truck.
- Australian manual transmission driver's (Required).
Springfield Lakes Towing & Transport
- To keep up with our customer demands we have increased our fleet and now have multiple driver positions available.
- ARE YOU READY TO START YOUR NEW JOB?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.