Visual Merchandiser jobs in Victoria
- Experience in visual merchandising, preferably within eCommerce.
- Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that.
- Enhance visual merchandising across the site to align to onsite consumer behaviours & trends to maximise engagement and improve conversion to purchase.
- Sales professionals, personal shoppers, visual merchandisers, loss prevention, logistics, food roles and entry level management roles.
- You are a confident visual merchandiser and can work with the team to ensure the store is always well presented, tidy and engaging for customers.
Dovecote Design Pty Ltd
- We are after tertiary qualified Visual Merchandisers to assist with Christmas Decoration throughout Melbourne.
- Seed is currently seeking a talented and committed Cluster Visual Merchandiser to join the VIC instore VM team.
- Up to 50% off all product ranges.
- We are seeking a passionate and dynamic Field Visual Merchandiser to join Play Retail, working exclusively for our client - a Global Athleisure Brand.
Perfectly Placed Recruitment
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- Being a Field Visual Merchandiser in this highly sought-after brand involves:
- Favourite Street wear brand, Mens and Ladies.
- $58K + Super + TOT.
- Strong attention to detail to uphold high visual merchandising standards.
- Currently our client is looking for an Instore Merchandiser to work on a part time…
- Use direction to implement and maintain outstanding visual merchandising standards.
- Sound understanding and demonstrated experience of visual merchandising…
Be the first to see new Visual Merchandiser jobs in Victoria
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.