Weekend $110,300 jobs in Queensland
You refined by:
- With the Great Barrier Reef on your doorstep, you will have plenty to explore on your weekends and during your annual leave.
- Join a skilled and friendly team.
$2,000 a day
- No on-call or weekend work.
- We are currently looking for an Anaesthetist Consultant for locum work in the first half of December for our client in metropolitan…
$1,200 a day
- Roster: Mon-Fri, Occasional weekend work.
- Charterhouse Medical require a Locum General Medicine Registrar for the following opportunity:
Medical Recruitment Pty Ltd.
Darling Downs QLD
$18,000 a month
- The opportunities are abundant in this Aboriginal Health Service with supervision available and no weekends or after hours.
- Salary $180K + Super.
$140 an hour
- Great roster – 10hr day/afternoon shifts, no weekends.
- Located on Central Queensland coast, working close to beaches & reef.
- Hourly Rate: $140/hr.
- Opportunity to teach the next generation of GPs.
- Full or part time role with flexible hours available.
- This well-established mixed billing practice prides…
- Although at times you may be required to work on-call and weekends this will not be in an acute capacity like in the public setting, you will just be available…
- With 300 days of sunshine a year you can always make the most of the city itself or escape for a day trip or weekend away.
$1,500 a day
- On-call requirements (1 day during the week and occasional weekends).
- Global Medics are working with a coastal Queensland hospital needing assistance from a…
$1,200 a day
- Working within a mixed billing practice which boasts a family/homely environment and a short drive to many holiday destinations, hire car makes it easy for you…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.