Weekend Work jobs in Queensland
You refined by:
Cornerstone Medical Recruitment (undo)
Cornerstone Medical Recruitment
- You will be working 2 days per week with no weekends.
- Our client has a unique opportunity to join a highly regarded mobile dental clinic.
$63,000 - $101,000 a year
- Option to work 2 weeks over Xmas.
- Spend your weekends enjoying the outdoors lifestyle this town has to offer, including bush walking, National Parks and Cycling…
$55 an hour
- You will work alongside Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Nurses and other multi-disciplinary team members ensuring the elderly population remains…
- Opportunity for on-going work in the region.
- You will primarily be working primarily with adults but youth exposure desired as they may present when rostered…
$90,000 a year
- We are currently seeking a permanent Speech Pathologist to work within a regional hospital in Coastal Victoria.
- Up to $90,000 + Super.
$90 an hour
- You will be working full time on a 3 week rotational roster with an expectation to participate in on call and weekend work alongside two other radiographers and…
$85 an hour
- On-call and weekend work.
- On-call once per week and one weekend per month (or more if you want it!).
- General, Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Vascular Caseload.
$45 an hour
- Located only 1 hour from Coffs Harbour and 2 hours from Byron Bay, you will be able to spend your weekends surrounded by some of Australia's favourite beach…
We have removed 19 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.