You refined by:
Welder and Fabricator (undo)
$65,000 - $100,000 a year
- Qualified alloy fabricator with MIG and TIG skills for boat building business.
- Job Types: Full-time, Casual.
- Salary: $65,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year.
FENCE CO BRISBANE
- Experienced welder required for a fast paced busy factory environment.
- Must be able to weld both steel and aluminium and a welding test will be part of the…
$28 an hour
- Small team environment requires the addition of an experience welder familiar with TIG & STICK welding.
- THIS IS A POSITION SUITED FOR A PERSON THAT ONLY NEEDS …
Boncon Goup Pty. Ltd.
$30 - $35 an hour
- 3 years of experience as a boilermaker / fabricator / welder.
- $30 - $35 per hour depending on experience*.
- The successful candidate must possess the following:
Hume steel Engineering
- Looking for an experienced welder to work for a fast paced Engineering workshop.
- You will play an integral role in the company working with the supervisor.
$4,000 - $5,000 a month
- Small Workshop requires a person who can weld, drill, cut steel and read drawings.
- A family business of 15 years now based in Preston, Victoria.
Tatiara Industrial Repairs
$27.50 - $30.00 an hour
- We require experienced Welders / Boiler Maker Tradesman.
- To work in our General Engineering business in Bordertown SA.
- Skills and knowledge required to*.
JMC Steel Works
- We are currently seeking a full time highly skilled welder/fabricator with previous experience fabricating custom metal work to join our team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.