Women's Property Initiatives jobs
- 14 weeks paid parental leave for women and men regardless of gender.
- To be successful in this role you will demonstrate strong litigation experience ideally…
- Work on one of the best property portfolios in Australia, with high performing people who have big plans, for the future.
- We actively manage office, retail, industrial and healthcare properties.
- Dexus is one of Australia’s leading real estate groups, proudly managing a high quality…
- Lendlease is one of the world's leading property and infrastructure groups.
- High motivation, with the ability to take initiative in often stressful situations.
- Conducting outgoing and ingoing property condition reports when clients are exiting and entering our transitional accommodation;
- We are also proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women.
- Experience in intellectual property matters (particularly negotiation of IP licence rights) is…
- Contribute to Diversity & Inclusion Initiatives.
- Action and track culture and engagement improvement initiatives.
- Responsibilities of the role include;
- Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and other minority groups are encouraged to apply.
- Collaborate closely with other WHS community in John Holland to…
- Momentum Program for women and men who are taking a period of parental leave and wish to stay on career track.
- What does the role involve?
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- This role is responsible for managing small to medium initiatives in the application property space, specifically in the property and Investment Management…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.